Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cafe Press Courts Queers.

www.CaféPress.com/rightwingstuff is the main website from where I buy most of my Conservative bumper stickers and t-shirts. Unfortunately, the folks at Café Press also make left-wing stuff. I generally don’t have a problem with that. After all, business is business. However, I prefer by my t-shirts and bumper stickers from true believers.

This current week, according to Café Press, is queer “pride” week and is shipping pro-homo-related shirts and stickers without a shipping charge. I’m not sure if queer “pride” week is official or not. I generally don’t follow such things. Anyone with knowledge of anatomy knows homosexuality is unnatural, deviant and nothing to be “proud” of.

I ordered a few stickers promoting traditional marriage and a Straight Pride t-shirt from Café Press. Surprisingly, shipping charges were applied.

I think from now on, I’ll try harder to only buy my Right Wing “stuff” from Right Wing businesses.

Robot
831-241-4767
robot@InsideTheCompound.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home